Oh no! Not the Spanish subjunctive again! No need to worry. This 2-3 week unit has everything you need to spice up the present Spanish subjuntivo: games, songs, web activities, quizzes, tests, a teaching guide, funny animal pics for memes, and so much more
. Believe it or not, your kids will actually have fun learning this tricky tense! This is one of my best-selling resources
Here's what's included:
* Teaching Schedule/Teacher Plans
* Formation of the Present Subjunctive
* Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers Sheet
* Sample Sentences to Demonstrate How Certain Expressions Can Take Either the Subj. or the Indicative
* Sentence Translation Worksheet and Answer Sheet, Golf Instructions
* Golf Translation Game
* Pictionary/Charades Review Game
* Quiz #1: Formation/Answer Sheet
* Quiz #2: Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers/Answer Sheet
* Quiz #3: Formation in Context/Answer Sheet
* Comprehensive Test and Answer Sheet
* Song with Fill-in-the-Blanks and Answer Key
* Three Websites with Internet Activities
* Speaking Practice: Temas y Tapas (Language Café), Class Debate, Newspaper Articles, Dialogues
* Letter Writing
* Trigger Cards
* Estoy Buscando . . . Game Instructions and Cards
* 3 Song Videos
* Verb Flashcards for Conjugation Practice
* Funny Animal Pics to Inspire Memes
* Subjunctive and Indicative Triggers for Your Bulletin Board
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Best item I've ever bought. Well thought out and creative. Very well priced. Dos pulgares hacia arriba!"
* "Thanks a million! This is certainly one of the most useful printouts on the subjunctive that I have seen. Clear explanations, varied exercises, fun activities, and related websites."
* "Subjunctive is so broad and hard to teach--this really broke it down into teachable sections, as well as added some really fun and challenging review games that high-schoolers love! I've used these ideas and variations of these ideas so many times since I purchased this!"
Want all my Spanish grammar lessons?
Spanish Grammar Bundle
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1