This is a ready-made Spanish substitute activity ready to print! It does NOT require that the substitute speak Spanish! Everything is included to play bingo for Spanish numbers 1-50 - even bingo markers and homework passes as prizes!
The bingo set can also be recycled and used anytime throughout the year as a teacher lesson or review lesson!
1. Detailed substitute instructions including how to call the Spanish numbers without a Spanish-speaking substitute.
2. Additional ideas on how to use the bingo set for non-substitute use.
3. Two page vocabulary worksheet with 50 vocabulary words to complete before the bingo game as a vocabulary review. This worksheet contains all the vocabulary words that appear on the bingo boards.
4. Two page teacher answer key to student worksheet.
5. Fifteen different bingo boards with numbers 1-50 which can be printed on cardstock and/or laminated for additional use. (Each bingo board is 8.5x11)
6. Nine pages of bingo call cards in Spanish with the numerical numbers for the substitute.
7. Nine pages of bingo call cards with only Spanish for use on a document camera.
8. Gridded paper for students to cut out for use as "markers" to cover the correct bingo numbers that are called.
9. Homework passes for bingo winners.
Go ahead and save some time and purchase this ready-made activity!