This 50 word puzzle with 8 images to identify is great to use at the end of the school year, for summer school programs, or for a back to school review. The materials work well for sub plans, as well. After students complete the puzzle, partners can quiz each other using the student vocabulary handouts.
The puzzle contains a wide variety of vocabulary for all things summer, including weather expressions, beach nouns, sports, infinitive verbs, summer clothing, and even summer insects! Sample words are: luciérnaga, sandía, nadar, traje de baño, lluvia, descalzo, hace sol, feria, gafas del sol, vacaciones, helado, and piscina.
Students are instructed to:
1. Write Spanish words under each picture.
2. Write the Spanish meaning next to each clue.
3. Complete the puzzle with Spanish words.
The download includes:
1. Bilingual vocabulary list, copied 2 per page for paper saving student handouts
2. Bilingual vocabulary list in large font for presenting and practicing in class
3. Crossword puzzle
4. Additional vocabulary assignment with the clues listed on a half sheet in English, students write the Spanish
5. Answer key with the Spanish words next to the clues
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish Summer Beach Bag activity.
Please click here to see my Spanish Summer Ideas sketch and label activity.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Summer Crossword Puzzle Worksheet and Vocabulary by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. verano, vacaciones, crucigrama