This 2-person, 10 line skit between a teacher and student on the last day of school is a fun end of the year activity! The teacher asks a series of questions about the student's summer plans, and suggests favorite foods to try when the student travels to Oaxaca with her family. Key phrases and vocabulary used include querer + infinitive, qué suerte tienes, gracias por, ir a infinite, buen viaje, deber + infinitive, estar, and claro.
Included in the download:
1. Skit in Spanish and English, copied 2 per page for student handouts.
2. Spanish only skit, copied 2/page for Spanish to English translation assignment.
3. English only skit, copied 2/page for English to Spanish translation assignment.
4. Large font skit in Spanish that can be projected. Use for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
5. Large font bilingual skit that can be projected. Use for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish skits.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish summer materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Summer Skit / Speaking Activity ¿Qué Vas a Hacer?
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. pair work, partner activity, cooperative learning, role play, Spanish summer vacation