Spanish Super 7 Present Tense Verbs Editable Google Slides all Digital Unit
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.This Back to School Super 7 PresPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- How to start Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or with a hybrid schedule using comprehensible input? Start your novice Spanish class with a growing BUNDLE of FOUR new All Editable Google Digital units in Spanish, focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16.Try bPrice $43.99Original Price $48.96Save $4.97
How to teach the Spanish Super 7 high frequency verbs with a fully digital unit? This editable Google Slides unit focuses on Spanish present Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). This editable Google Slideshow can be used to start the year in Spanish 1, review in Spanish 2, simultaneously instruct in-person & online students, and can be easily posted to Google Classroom or your LMS for a fully paperless Spanish class.
⭐ Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal
This all digital and editable Spanish Super 7 present tense unit includes:
- ✅ 78 Editable Google Slides - share with Spanish students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 7 slides of Super 7 vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet
- ✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos in Spanish with optional extensions
- ✅ 7 authentic songs in Spanish with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
- ✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 21 authentic jokes in Spanish (3 for each verb) for Super 7 reading practice
- ✅ 7 open-ended Super 7 verb free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible Spanish story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole Super 7 digital unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall Super 7 verb unit assessment ideas
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule. Or use for paperless in person learning.
This was created as the hybrid/ distance learning sister to This new all-digital unit includes pacing options for brand new Spanish students for the full distance (a 7-week unit), A/B schedule, or week on/week off schedules (both about a 4-week unit). It would also be a great way to start Spanish 2 as a review, with a little faster pacing. (Or for upper levels, You might be interested in the full distance learning version of this imperfect unit)
**If you are using this unit with the special person interviews in person, you might want to use the help sheet and guided notes handouts, and projectable slideshow from (They were not included to keep costs down since so many of you have the original unit).
Try before you buy - check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
Spanish class best seller with 75+ 5⭐ reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This is the best thing ever for distance learning! I used it for new learners in level 1 and as a review in level 2. Everything is done for you and easy to use. I love how each day has a new focus, reading, listening, writing, etc. Such a time saver and kids learned so much. I will use again for next year! - Laura O.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A perfect resource for hybrid classrooms. I have students at home AND in person, but this allows me to connect with them and them me all the same! - Libby H
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource is well organized and easy to use. It worked great for my virtual students with virtually 0 prep on my part. Thank you! - Laura E
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
⭐ Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐
⭐ Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including Present Tense Novice Spanish original unit, plus this Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
⭐ If you like this resource, you will love these similar digital units
- ⭐ PRESENT unit Sweet 16 (do this next!)
- ⭐ IMPERFECT unit
- ⭐ PRETERITE unit
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas Super 7 Digital Unit & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.