Spanish Super 7 Verb Units - Comprehensible Input Present, Imperfect & Preterite
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3.
Each of the THREE Super 7 units includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks each about about el presente, el imperfecto & el pretérito
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19-20 persona especial questions
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea for el pretérito
- ✅ Poster of personalized question using Spanish Preterite, Imperfect & Present
- ✅ BONUS Quizlet sets are now included as well to review el pretérito in Spanish
These units could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these units is personal student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs in each tense.
Additionally, 3 Find Someone who activities are included for each tense as well. These are in PDF only about Spanish Imperfect, Preterite & Present
They each contain multiple versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
- ✅ Page 2 - write about friends - support of s/he forms included - most basic
- ✅ Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
- ✅ Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
- ✅ Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
Included Super 7 high frequency verbs in the present, imperfect & preterite
- ✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
- ✅ era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
- ✅ fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
- + other variations on these verbs
A best selling Spanish Super 7 bundle with 55+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ These units have become a staple in my class and are used in the first week of class at every level I teach! Students really do succeed with the format of these lessons! - Mackensie S
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ So far I have used this with my SPAN1,2,3 in present and past tense. They are awesome. I love all of the slides included they really help the students to engage with the content. - Allison D
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Super helpful way to dive into high frequency verbs. - Teresa Y
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ If you're looking to practice high frequency vocabulary or looking to start to incorporate special person interviews into your lessons, this bundle makes it easy! - Lauren S
This Bundle includes the following Spanish Super 7 Units & Super 7 Reviews
Click each one to learn more
- ✅ Super 7 Present Tense Novice Spanish.
- ✅ Super 7 Verb Unit - Imperfect Tense Novice Spanish.
- ✅ Super 7 Verb Unit - Preterite Tense Novice Spanish.
- ✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Present Tense.
- ✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Imperfect Tense.
- ✅ Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities. (So basically it also includes Sweet 16 Present & Super 7 Future)
Similar Resources for French Class
⭐ Bundle - Super 7 FRENCH present.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of Google Resources, that will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases & PDF Downloads
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & teaching The Imperfect & Preterite
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.