Spanish word cards to give your students practice with breaking up and spelling three syllable words!
This is a set of word cards designed to support your bilingual or dual language students as they learn to spell 3 syllable words in Spanish
To use these materials, cut out the cards (2 per page) and have students spell the words with magnetic letters and/or by writing them.
The cards have boxes for each letter of the word. Letters within a syllable are separated by dashed lines, while separate syllables are shown with a closed line.
A total of 55 words
are included. They fall into the following categories:
- Words with 3 open syllables (3 sílabas abiertas)
- Words that begin with vowels and have 3 open syllables (comienzan con vocales y tienen 3 sílabas abiertas)
- Words that have a combination of open and closed syllables (tienen sílabas abiertas y cerradas)
When you download the file, you will find a document with instructions for use and a list of all the words included. You'll also see 4 different files with different versions of the word cards.
Different versions of the cards are as follows:
- 3 syllable word cards, spelling one way (students can make or write the word one way)
- 3 syllable word cards, spelling two ways (students can both write the word and make it with magnetic letters on the same card)
- 3 syllable word cards, spelling one way (grayscale version for black and white printing)
- 3 syllable word cards, spelling two ways (grayscale version for black and white printing)
These cards make a great independent work center or small group activity!
Please view the FREE preview before you purchase!
For 2 syllable word cards, click HERE!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad