Is it really possible to measure someones "Christmas spirit"?! Of course! This is a great task-based activity packet that I use every Christmas season to motivate
students to get excited about Spanish as the first semester winds down.
Here is what is included:
- 7 pages total
- 6 pages have: "how to use" page and 12 activities
- self-evaluating questionaires
- interview questionaire with fellow students
- a point-based system to "measure" Christmas spirit, based on responses
- building graphs based on information gathered
- ideas and instruccions for students to do Power Point presentations
Students really enjoy finding out which classmate has "the most Christmas spirit". Answers to questions carry a point value, so that Christmas spirit can be quantified. Questions include: ¿Te llevas un gorro de Papa Noel?, ¿Haces galletas u otros postres para la Navidad?, ¿Cantas villancicos navideños?, and several more. In addition, extended activities involving Power Point presentations that your students can make with comparative sentence examples, allow your students to "put on their Christmas thinking hats" just in time for the season.
This holiday gift is structured to take between 1 to 2 weeks, based on a 15-20 minute daily lesson. Included are tasks which help to review the previous days learned information.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy!