Practice Spanish adjectives and describing people through reading and writing with this fun set of activities using the good old game, “Guess Who?” or in Spanish “Quién es quién?”. There are enough activities here to fill days and days of class, practicing basic adjectives in different ways.
This listing includes:
1. A set of task cards or description cards in Spanish for each of the 24 "Guess Who" characters
2. A poster sized version of the 24 task cards
2. Vocabulary list printables
3. Student recording sheet printables
5. Ideas/instructions for 7 unique activities using the task cards
The activities are designed for beginning Spanish students to develop interpretive and presentational communication relating to physical descriptions, tener, ser, and body parts. Lesson ideas for these description cards include individual work, center activities, partner differentiation options, small group work. Check out the preview for a better look at all the materials included!
See my other listings relating to Spanish adjectives and descriptions:
Vocab and Grammar Packet - Spanish Adjectives
Check out my Basic Spanish Phrases Task Card Set HERE.
¡Suerte con todo! ~Catharyn
Key Words: Spanish task cards, Spanish games, Spanish adjectives, Spanish reading, Adjective agreement, Adjetivos, Descripciones, Center activities, Partner activities