Products in this Bundle (45)
showing 1-5 of 45 products
Also included in
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 195 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $270 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$772.50Save $273.50
If you are looking for one bundle that will give you hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of engagement and fun with your Spanish classes, this Spanish task card bundle is exactly what you need! It includes 41 of my 48-card sets at a savings of 25%! That's over 1,900 task cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the present tense, present progressive tense, future tense, preterite tense, the imperfect tense, the differences between the preterite and imperfect tenses, telling time, various irregular present tense verbs, and other Spanish grammar and vocabulary topics (see below for a full list of included sets). Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheets like conjugating verbs, filling in the blank with the correct form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, answering true or false questions, and stating whether examples (weather, age, etc.) use preterite or imperfect, re-writing grammatically-incorrect sentences correctly, and choosing the correct translation from options given.
***This is a BOTTOMLESS BUNDLE! Once you buy this bundle, you will be able to download all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE. Right now I have preterite stem-changers, prepositions of place, and comparisons sets in the works, as well as many others on my to-do list. Did I mention you will get those for free?! The price of this bundle will increase as task cards are added so get it before the price goes up!***
Click the links below to see the individual task card sets included:
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND translate the sentence to English.
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included in the bundle!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
Teacher J.G.-I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
Teacher K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
Teacher H.B.-These task cards are AMAZING!! Such a great resource and easy to use for maximum student engagement and learning.
Teacher N.D.-Excellent! Anything that gets students up and moving and learning is just my style! I posted the cards around the room randomly and hid some as well. We had a competition for the top 3 scores at the end. Students were super-engaged, didn't even realize they were working. Many even commented on how much fun they had. Thank you! :)
Teacher C.C.- These are great to post on the wall, hide under chairs, etc. and still keep students engaged in the material. An absolute must for review, warm-ups, or exit tickets!
Teacher P.J.- My students enjoy these task cards and it is a great resource for differentiation. Some students were making up seatwork while others were quietly reviewing their chapter using these task cards. Some students can be allowed to use their books while more advanced students can be challenged to rely on their memory. It is flexible and students enjoy finding the cards in order and challenging themselves to complete the entire set.
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my bundle!
La Profe Plotts