This a great way to match up students for group or pair work. Students find their matching animal partner and use the provided questions to have a conversation using the verb tense.Use as an exit ticket, bell-ringer, dictation or simple task card.
These task cards focus on the present perfect tense and includes our Free Mr. V. Peach DVD poster to remember the irregular participles.
Three sets of cards: One five question set, one three question set, and a blank set for your own questions.
* Five question set of Pairing Cards with South American and Central American Animals: These cards have a fun theme with fifteen different animal pairs. Each card has a set of five questions that uses the grammar structure. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card). Use the cards to match up students for any game or activity. A blank set of cards and an additional three question dictation activity is included along with corresponding projection slides. If you need groups of three or four, just print an extra sheet.
* A three question set of the pairing cards.
* One printable worksheet with the same questions from the cards (eight total) that can be used as a review another day and for speaking. Students write their own ninth question.
* One printable worksheet with a different set of eight questions to practice the verbs.
* PDF slide for Class Instructions
* Answer key Slides with fun color graphics. These include the dictations so you can show them as answer sheets.
*Two PDF slides with questions from the worksheets.
* Two PDF slides with vocabulary from the exercises.
* Three PDF slides that are a picture dictionary of the fifteen animals. Show in class for further discussion.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A Free link to a Quizlet list for the words for the set. Play Quizlet live and other games to review or as an exercise beforehand.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products and updates.
Thank you for leaving feedback - we appreciate it!