Spanish Task and Pairing Cards Regular Present Tense Verbs. Más Verbos Regulares en el Presente. This a great way to match up students for group or pair work. Students find their matching animal partner and use the provided questions to have a conversation.
These activities practice MORE regular present tense verbs with AR,ER,IR endings.
Note: This resource can be found in the following bundle for 50% off:
More Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE #4* Presente Verbos Regulares AR,ER,IR
* Safari Student Pairing Cards: These cards have a Safari theme with fifteen different animal pairs. Each card has a set of five questions that use the grammar structure. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card). These can be used for dictations, writing and speaking practice. Use the cards to match up students for any game or activity.
* A second set of cards with three questions per card.
* A blank set of cards for your own dictations.
* Color answer keys to project on the board for the two sets of dictations.
* A follow up worksheet with the same eight questions for review. Use as a writing and speaking activity.
* Second worksheet with eight new questions for further speaking.
* Class Instructions and Vocabulary Slides.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
Click the star under our name to follow us for flash sales and updates!