Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.37 MB | 50 pages
This game is great for Thanksgiving vocab. practice, AND for reviewing family vocabulary.
The turkeys are rebelling--and the students get to be the angry turkeys on a rampage in this Thanksgiving vocab game!
Each student is assigned a turkey identity (included are 6 turkey "profiles"). After reading their mini-biography, students pair up.
You call out a vocab word, and the first student to point to the appropriate picture on their game board wins the point! Winners write the word in their "Vanquished Enemies" box, and losers write the words 3x in their "fugiados" box.
Included is a box for the "Mas Buscados," the "Most Wanted" words that they have trouble with.
- gameboard with Thanksgiving words
- gameboard with family members (labeled in English)
- gameboard with family members with their AGES to practice age...
- gameboard with family members with AGES and NAMES to practice possession, (ex. la madre de Luisa)
- gameboard with Thanksgiving words AND family members (labeled in English)
Turkey Biographies (& Answer Sheets)
- 6 answer sheets each with their own turkey identity and mini-biography to read
- 11 slides introducing the storyline and explaining the rules
- includes a link to a cool infographic with different words for "turkey" throughout the Spanish-speaking world
(the turkey "names" in the biographies are just these alternative words for turkey!)
- 20 posters with Thanksgiving vocab words and pictures