Need some time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests arrive? Looking for some engaging Spanish Thanksgiving writing activities
to teach your students key Thanksgiving vocabulary? This packet includes 5 differentiated writing activities (one for each level of Spanish that you teach or for differentiated instruction).
* Vocabulary sheets (with Spanish to English and Spanish to Spanish definitions)
* Interactive notebook writing (what you're eating, whom you are visiting, what you're thankful for)
* Simple, interactive notebook version of "Save the Turkeys" (You shouldn't eat turkey because . . .)
* Structured fill in the blank essay (when is Thanksgiving, what will you eat, where will you go, what activities will you do, etc.)
* More formal persuasive essay on why you shouldn't eat turkey
* Page of helpful transition words to improve writing
* Thanksgiving fortune teller, cootie catcher template
* Picture notes for Thanksgiving foods (picture and Spanish translation)
Día de Acción de Gracias actividades y escritura for all levels of learners!
Want more for Thanksgiving?
Día de Acción de Gracias Bundle
Día de Acción de Gracias Games
Interactive Notebook Craftivities
Want lessons for all the major holidays?
Spanish Holidays Growing Bundle
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1