Spanish Three Kings Day Word Search Puzzle Worksheet and Vocabulary - This puzzle contains 30 Spanish words associated with the Three Kings Day holiday, plus 9 clip art images. Sample words are camels, gold, three kings cake, shoes, nativity, charity, crown, holiday, water, hay, Melchior, Epiphany, parade, and Jesus. Students are instructed to:
1. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each picture.
2. Write the English meaning next to each clue.
3. Find the words in the puzzle.
The download includes:
1. Bilingual vocabulary list, copied 2 per page for student handouts
2. Bilingual vocabulary list for class presentation and pronunciation practice
3. Answer key with the Spanish words next to the clues
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish Three Kings Day materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Three Kings Day Word Search Puzzle Worksheet and Vocabulary by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. Spanish holiday, dia de tres reyes, dia festivo, Spanish culture, Hispanic culture