Also included in
- Telling Time in Spanish | This Spanish Time Bundle includes SEVEN activities to get students talking about their classes and telling time in Spanish! Save yourself some time with these no-prep activities! The PowerPoint Unit provides you with everything you need to get middle & high school stud$18.25$26.25Save $8.00
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Each activity$16.00$21.00Save $5.00
- 15 Must-Have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School to help you through the first month of Spanish class! (Plus 3 additional digital activities to use with Google Slides!) This Back to School Spanish bundle is perfect for new teachers or for seasoned teachers to supplement what you already have. I w$49.00$69.25Save $20.25
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
My Spanish Class Schedule | Practice telling time in Spanish by having students write their class schedule in Spanish. Write course names in Spanish, write the time each class begins and the name of each teacher.
As a Spanish speaking activity, have students ask other students "¿A qué hora es la clase de...? ¿Quién es el profesor / la profesora?" and "¿Cuál es tu clase favorita?"
Includes two schedules: one with 8 periods and one for a 4 period block schedule. Fun activity for back to school. Add to interactive notebooks to refer back to throughout the school year.
Also available for Google Slides!
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate some basic information about my everyday life.
I can give times and dates.
I can list my daily activities and write lists that help me in my day-to-day life.
I can label activities and their times in my daily schedule.
Teachers are saying:
- "Great graphic organizer to get students thinking about time in a way that is relevant and personal to them, and they loved discussing their favorite classes/teachers."
- "Excellent resource!"
- "A great time-saving worksheet. Organized! Thank you!"
You will also LOVE these Time Resources
If you like this product you might also like these other products:
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credit on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.