SIX great activities to get your students talking about their classes and telling time in Spanish!
1. Classes Word Search (great introductory activity)
2. Vocabulary Lists (keep their vocab organized in their notebooks)
3. Classes Bingo (review 24 high school class subjects)
4. Time PowerPoint Unit (comprehensive lesson on expressing time)
5. Time Bingo (for the fun of it!)
6. Class Schedule Speaking Activity (best selling resource!)
Find these resources listed individually with detailed descriptions here:
Classes Word Search
Classes Vocab Lists
Class Schedule Speaking Activity
Spanish Time PowerPoint Unit
What teachers are saying:
-about the speaking activity: "Great graphic organizer to get students thinking about time in a way that is relevant and personal to them, and they loved discussing their favorite classes/teachers."
-about time bingo: "Kids loved this game!!!"
You may also like:
Spanish Class Objects Resources
Connect with me on:
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers!
Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases. For more information: TpT credit balance
Click on the green star
below my store name to follow me and be the first to know of new resources, freebies & store wide sales! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!!