This is an end of year Spanish group project that focuses on making a brochure for traveling to the country of Colombia. This project can be modified for any country/city you have been teaching about. Can also be modified to individual or group.
The following items are in the bundle: 1) Project explanation: What is needed to create your travel brochure, what questions to answer, etc
2) Brochure rubric: 8 categories and up to 8 points each. Explains how students can earn full points on their brochure.
3) A short powerpoint presentation that explains the project to the students
4) Student Project Notes template: To assist students in completing all of the required components of the project, I created a template for them to complete as they researched. Can be completed on paper or computer.
5) Exemplar brochures: I have included color photocopies of excellent brochures to demonstrate via the rubric how to earn an A on this project.
6) Project Acknowledgment Signature: This is optional. I worked in a school where assigning large projects with a hard deadline was not the norm. Therefore, I created this document to ensure all students in the group were aware of their responsibilities. I then kept this document for my records in case there were issues.