Spanish Travel Situations Task Cards for Speaking or Writing
- Google Docs™
These Spanish Task Cards are geared towards Situation Task Cards are a great way to get your Spanish 2, 3 and 4 students talking and using language creatively! (These are generic enough to be used with any curriculum!)
There are which give students an idea of what to talk about in a story that they make up. The task cards come in 3 versions! First I have a large scale digital version that can be displayed for the class. The other version is printable (4 cards per page) and comes in both black and white and an attractive color version.
Also included is a peer feedback sheet and a self-assessment sheet! And best of all, all parts of this resource can be edited to suit your students’ needs!
- Appropriate for students in Spanish 2, 3 and 4
- Intermediate Low +
- Teacher ideas included in the slides!
- Pair students and have them take turns telling stories based on their scenario
- Ask students to give peer feedback or self-assess
- Display task cards on your Smartboard for the class. Have one partner make up a story. Set a timer and challenge them to try to talk the entire time! Change the slide and have the other partner take a turn!
- Use these task cards as multiple versions of a speaking assessment. This allows for student choice and/or prevents students sharing the exact task for advance preparation.
- These task cards can also be used for writing prompts!
- Ask students to peer or self-assess using the included forms
- Teacher instructions and ideas for how to use these Situation Task Cards
- Version 1: 20 digital slides to be presented to the class
- Version 2: 20 printable cards in an attractive color
- Version 3: 20 printable cards in black and white
- Peer Feedback document
- Self-Assessment document
- All parts of this resource can be edited!
Visit my store to see other products you might like! to find out about Freebies, Sales and New Resources!
Please consider leaving a review! Your feedback helps me to improve, and you can earn credit towards free TpT products for every review that you leave!