Also included in
- Is it difficult for you as a teacher to get your students interested in Spanish Grammar? You will be amazed at how fun and engaging grammar becomes when you use these Spanish Grammar Doodle Notes. By purchasing this BUNDLE, you are saving 20% off the full value of the individual resources.This BUNDL$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
Is it difficult for you as a teacher to get your students interested in Spanish Grammar? You will be amazed at how fun grammar becomes when you use these Spanish Subject Pronouns Grammar Doodles. These grammar notes, practice exercises and Doodle Dialogues/ Pennants are all created in such a way that they will keep your students focused and engaged in class.
Students should be encouraged to color and doodle on these worksheets as it has been shown to improve learning and retention.
If you print these worksheets at 75%, they can be used well as part of an interactive notebook. I hope you and your students enjoy this "Doodle" approach to language learning.
1. Grammar Doodle Notes to help you teach the correct usage of “Tú and Usted”. A Teacher Guide and answer sheets are also included.
2. Doodle Practice Exercise: Students will complete the dialogues inside the captions with the correct form of “you”. (Tú or Usted). Then, they will write the reason why they chose the familiar or formal form.
3. Doodle Vocabulary List: Saludos y Despedidas
4. Doodle dialogues: Students are given a choice of four different comic dialogue templates. They will choose one of the templates and create their own dialogue. Your more artistic students could also be encouraged to draw their own cartoon characters.
5. Doodle Pennants: These are the exact same Doodle Dialogues as provided in the templates in number 3, but they are full page pennants that students can color and decorate. They will make a great bulletin board display for the classroom.
6. A Set of 24 Doodle Conversation Cards with the directions for a fun Mingle Activity.
More Doodle Lessons:
You may also like:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺