Also included in
- This No-prep curriculum has over 9,202 PowerPoint slides, over 3,519 documents, 28 videos, and digital versions for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning. Most PowerPoints are complete lessons. Everything you need to teach Spanish Two, Three and AP is included. Why spend thousands of dollars on tex$869.00$1022.00Save $153.00
- Save $120 by buying the bundle. That's 15% off! For a limited time only, get the first two weeks of lesson plans for free. Contact me at email@example.com.NO TEXTBOOK NEEDED! However, you may use this curriculum to supplement your current textbook. (Why spend tens of thousands of dollars fo$687.00$807.00Save $120.00
- Spanish One, Two and Three Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World Language Con$1179.00$1387.00Save $208.00
- These No-prep Lesson Plans and Curriculum include the textbook, the lesson plans and every resource needed to teach Spanish One, Two, and Three.Save $176 by buying the bundle. That's 15% off! For a limited time only, get the first two weeks of lesson plans for free. Contact me at altespoir@sbcgloba$996.00$1172.00Save $176.00
- NO PREP! NO BOOK! These resources are complete textbooks but may be used in conjunction with another textbook. Everything you need to teach Spanish Two and Three is in this bundle: Lesson Plans, PowerPoints, TPR Stories and comprehensible input, homework, tests and quizzes, videos, interactive noteb$645.99$807.00Save $161.01
- This No-prep curriculum has over 9,202 Power Point slides, over 3,519 documents, 28 videos, and digital versions for 1:1 classrooms or distance learning. Most PowerPoints are complete lessons. Everything you need to teach Spanish Two, Three and AP is included. Why spend thousands of dollars on tex$941.31$1050.90Save $109.59
- Spanish One, Two and Three Lesson Plans are aligned with National Standards (World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages - The 5 Cs: Communication, Cultures, Connections, Comparisons, and Communities), the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines and Can-Do Statements, and the California World Language Con$1269.81$1423.94Save $154.13
NO PREP! NO BOOK! This is a complete textbook but may be used in conjunction with another textbook. Everything you need to teach Spanish Two is in this bundle: Lesson Plans, PowerPoints, TPR Stories and comprehensible input, homework, tests and quizzes, videos, interactive notebook activities, Google Drive Activities, Student Handouts, bell ringers, competitions, games, and digital versions for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.
The textbook title, "Todos preparados" speaks for the results teachers and students experience: Teachers will be prepared to teach with NO-PREP resources and students will become proficient in Spanish and prepared to function in a global society.
Click here to see a short video about this curriculum: Todos preparados Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum
To see a VIDEO PREVIEW of my Master Interactive Notebook for Spanish Two, and to see some of the activities, click here: Spanish Two Interactive Notebook
(A link to a video that demonstrates, page by page, how I organize my Spanish Two Interactive Notebook is included in this product.)
This, “Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year” has 4,387 PowerPoint slides, 1,278 documents and 16 videos. Most Power Points are complete lessons with instruction, check for understanding, guided practice and closure.
I have been teaching Spanish for 30 years.
Since I have been teaching AP Spanish, all of my students have passed except one. Most have passed with 4s and 5s. Last year, 75% of my AP Spanish students had gone directly from Spanish Three to AP Spanish, skipping Spanish Four. They all passed the AP Spanish Language and Culture Test.
Two years ago, my principal nominated me for Teacher of the Year.
I am one of the top TPT sellers in the High School category.
For my staff, I facilitated and presented a workshop on EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) Lesson Planning. I also created and presented a workshop on strategies for teaching language to the visual learner.
I worked as a Consulting Teacher for two years mentoring participating teachers on quality lesson planning, instructional strategies, engaging activities, TPR Storytelling, equity, strategies for visual learners, how to teach grammar in the target language, and classroom management.
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF MY BUYERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM:
Spanish Two Power Points and Curriculum Bundle: An excellent resource. I am very grateful for your products. Just a note, the creator responds to emails and is a great resource. Thank you, Angie!
Ser Estar TPR Story and other Activities: What a great activity! Students were able to practice reading, writing, listening, and speak and had so much fun!
Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs PowerPoint & Activities: Perfect, and my students loved it!
Reflexive Verbs Activities, TPRS for Sp 2 & 3: Great Resource! Very helpful for the students to use to learn and practice.
This curriculum is kid-tested, refined during 31 years of teaching. Spanish Two Lesson plans include the following:
~103 ninety-minute lesson plans based on the EDI model. They can easily be modified for the regular schedule. (Everything you need for each day's lesson is included in that day's folder.)
~Topical lesson plans for those who prefer to teach the concepts in a different order
~Extra lesson plans and activities for the regular schedule
~Google Doc with links to the daily and topical lesson plans
~FREE Table of Contents
~27 Power Points (2,521 slides)
~31 Interactive Notebook Activities and Foldables (263 slides, 153 docs)
~3 Google Drive Activities (79 slides, 19 docs)
~~Syllabus for Spanish Two with Learning Targets
~72 Bell Ringers (305 Power Point Slides)
~Attention Getters in the form of cartoons, jokes, and photos
~Tension indicating what students will do to show proficiency at the end of each lesson
~List of items necessary for each lesson
~52 Student Handouts and Grammar Explanations( (105 documents)
~100 Homework Assignments with PowerPoint Answers (514 slides; 200 documents)
~Alternate Homework Assignments
~29 Tests, Midterm, Final with PowerPoint Answers (13 slides, 213 docs, 4 audio files)
~40 TPR Stories and Comprehensible Input: Illustrated TPR Story Power Points, Puppet Shows, Videos, Songs; dialogues; input using the concepts repeatedly in context
(423 slides, 156 docs, 2 Audio files, 2 videos)
~Instructional Strategies for the Teacher
~Rubrics for all activities
~73 Student-Centered Activities (Paired and Group Activities, Games, Competitions; Cloze Activities; White Board Activities) (156 slides, 200 docs)
~Audio Files and Videos
~Notes to the teacher
~Many URL links (listed in the preview)
Also included are:
~Audio files and videos for absent students
~Culture lesson plans
~Listening practice with native speakers
★★SPANISH VIDEOS for comprehensible input of the following concepts:
The concepts included in the order of instruction:
***REVIEW OF SPANISH ONE***
~Los mandatos: commands students should recognize
~Frases útiles: review of phrases students should know how to say
~Conjugations of Regular Verbs
~How to Form Questions in Spanish: Spanish Preguntas Power Point
~Spanish Preguntas, “Tú, Usted, Ustedes”: Spanish Preguntas Tú, Usted, Ustedes PowerPoint
~ Ir, Venir: Ir, Venir, Places PPT, TPRS, Activities
~Ir + a + infinitivo
~Dos verbos: How to Use Two Verbs in a Sentence: How to Use Two Verbs in a Sentence PPT
***SPANISH TWO CURRICULUM***
~Weather and clothes vocabulary:Weather PPT only
~Go Verbs PowerPoint: Spanish Go Verbs PowerPoint
~Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs: Spanish Stem-Changing Verbs PowerPoint
~Sports (Extra lesson plan for the regular schedule) : Sports PPT & INBs
~House and Chores: House & Chores PPT & INB Activites
~Saber y Conocer: Spanish Saber Conocer PowerPoint
~Spanish Object Pronouns: Spanish Object Pronouns PowerPoint
~The Personal A in Spanish: A Personal Activities & TPR Story $3
~Prepositions of Direction: Spanish Prepositions Power Point & INB
~Tú commands: Mandatos Commands Activities & TPRS
~Ser, estar: Spanish Ser Estar PowerPoint
~Present Progressive: Spanish Progressive Tenses or Gerund PowerPoint
~Preterite: Regular and Irregular: Spanish Preterite PPTs & Curriculum Bundle
~Reflexive Verbs: Spanish Reflexive Verbs PowerPoint
~Spanish Body and Health: Spanish Body and Health PowerPoint
~Comparisons & Superlative: Comparatives
~Hace que; desde cuando: Hace que, Desde que PPT & TPRS
This Spanish Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year will be shared with you via Dropbox and Google Drive.
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
Ask your principal, department, or district to purchase this curriculum for you!
***ATTENTION DISTRICTS AND DEPARTMENTS: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate number of licenses. If you have questions, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use this curriculum for your PLCs (Professional Learning Communities) and common assessments.
THESE RESOURCES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY SAVING BUNDLES: SPANISH ONE, TWO, AND THREE LESSON PLANS AND CURRICULUM
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Save $109 buy buying two in one bundle: Spanish One and Two Lesson Plans and Curriculum for an Entire Year