Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Would you like to see more of Wisewire’s educational resources in your school?
Help your administrator register your school to get started (it’s easy and free). Earn a $50 coupon while you’re at it (available to use in the Wisewire Marketplace).
This unit −aligned to ACTFL standards− explores Costa Rican parks and tourism in Central America. To fully complete the instruction process, students will need access to a recording device. This unit includes:
- Five core lessons where new content is introduced. Spanish-only and bilingual videos are used to introduce and review the new vocabulary and grammar of the lesson. Each lesson has two sets of question sections that provide the students with practice to reinforce the learning process. After the activity section, students may take a 5-question quiz to test retention.
- One lesson where students can practice pronouncing words and expressions that they have learned in the unit.
- Two project lessons that offer a great opportunity to promote the meaningful usage of the language and all the communication skills they have learned.
- One review lesson which uses the same structure of core lessons, but provides a thorough review of the unit content and prepares students for the Unit Test.
- One unit test (one original and one clone version) that is aimed at evaluating the overall knowledge of students on the main topics presented throughout the unit. The test consists of 20 multiple-choice and matching questions.
- Spanish and bilingual videos support the instruction of vocabulary, grammar, and culture
- Six worksheets (two versions: beginners and advanced).
*We have provided the videos embedded within the lesson PDF files and also separately in (.mp4) format. Please verify that you have appropriate and updated software for viewing the videos before you purchase.
Need more resources? Save with bundles!
Spanish Unit 7 Bundle: Mis Viajes - My Travels (SAVE 20%!)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button that will take you to a page where you can rate and leave a brief comment. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We greatly value your feedback to help us improve and create even more products.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new products! Look for the green star next to the store logo and click to become a follower!