Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Identity and Culture Unit is designed for Spanish 3+. This mini-unit can be used as a stand-alone unit or as supplementary readings for class. Check out the table of contents below.
Bonus resource: Download this video on Identity and activities...very deep, but the students will love it.
1. La identidad de los adolescentes
2. Las identidades flexibles
3. La globalización y los jóvenes indígenas
4. El caso de “Los chicos transgénero(s)” de Argentina.
5. Graphic Organizer for taking notes during reading
6. Workbook Resource (13 activities).
7.Pre-reading writing prompt and discussion questions
10. True/False questions for the article: "La identidad de los adolescentes"
11. Reading comprehension questions for “La identidad de los adolescentes
11. Applying the key concepts of the article: Assessment for ““La identidad de los adolescentes.” Students read 4 comprehensible scenarios and decide which aspect of their identity (touched on in the article) is being represented.
12. Questions for “Las identidades flexibles” and “Los grupos sociales.
13. Identity Map- students have an opportunity to directly apply concepts
14. Reading graphic organizer, discussion questions, and comprehension questions for the article: Los jóvenes indígenas.
15.. Debate- students are giving two different roles based on the article and they have to argue in pairs- so fun!