Want to create a memorable Día de los Enamorados
for your students? Teach them Spanish Valentine's Day expressions, sing cheesy love songs, make crafts, play vocab games, and much more. This Día de San Valentín lesson has a variety of activities for preschool students to 6th graders so you can use it with all of your Spanish classes.
* Cootie Catcher, Fortune Teller Writing Activity
* Go Fish/Memory Games
* 16 Valentine's Day Decorations
* 50 Vocabulary Words, Expressions, Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
* 4 Class Activities
* 6 Arts and Crafts Activities, Including Heart Suncatchers
* Computer Lab Assignment to Make Valentine's Memes
* 4 Cheesy Love Songs with Gestures and Video Links
* Suncatcher Heart Craft
* Word Scramble
* Feliz Día de los Enamorados Heart Banner
* Interactive Notebook Flashcards and Games
Use with preschool or elementary students of all levels. My students always love these activities and it gets them speaking and writing using real Spanish expressions. Pick and choose from a variety of activities for your class.
Looking for a Spanish Valentine's lesson for middle school or high school students?
Spanish Valentine's Day Growing Bundle
Want lessons for all the major holidays?
Spanish Holidays Growing Bundle
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1