Want to create a memorable Día de los Enamorados, Día de San Valentín for your students? Teach them Spanish Valentine's Day expressions, sing cheesy love songs, make crafts, play vocab games, and much more. These Valentine's Day Spanish lesson plans include a variety of activities for preschool students to 6th graders so you can use it with all levels of your Spanish classes.
* 50 Vocabulary Words, Expressions, Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
* 4 Class Activities
* 6 Arts and Crafts Activities, Including Heart Suncatchers
* Computer Lab Assignment to Make Valentine's Memes
* 4 Cheesy Love Songs with Gestures and Video Links
* Suncatcher Heart Craft
* Word Scramble
* 20 Large 4x5 Inch Class Flashcards for Games
* Feliz Día de los Enamorados Heart Banner
* Interactive Notebook Flashcards and Games
Use with preschool or elementary students of all levels. My students always love these activities and it gets them speaking and writing using real Spanish expressions. Pick and choose from a variety of activities for your class.
Looking for a Spanish Valentine's lesson for middle school or high school students?
Want lessons for all the major holidays?
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?