Also included in
- Build vocabulary and celebrate Valentine's Day in Spanish! Students will love these games and resources for el Día de San Valentín! Includes a bingo game (with pictures & ready to use clues), I Spy activity and Spanish Valentine's Day vocabulary word wall. No prep activities and beautiful bullet$13.75$18.75Save $5.00
- Play bingo virtually anywhere - whether in a classroom or online! 13 digital bingo games to use with Google Slides™! Fun way to practice Spanish vocabulary. Most sets include 40 digital bingo cards to practice up 30 words in Spanish. Call out a word or phrase in Spanish and have students match it on$45.00$68.00Save $23.00
Introduce 30 Spanish Valentine's Day vocabulary words and expressions of love. Fun activity for El Día de San Valentín! This is not your average bingo game! This circumlocution game is a challenging listening comprehension activity. Read 30 simple phrases in Spanish to describe each object or person.
All clues are given in the present tense and include lots of cognates! Differentiated for any level Spanish student.
Share bingo cards with students with Google Classroom while on Google Meet or Zoom. Fun way to review Spanish vocabulary while distance learning. Students will LOVE this digital bingo game!
This is a Google Product. Please make sure you have a way to access this file before purchasing. You can purchase the printable version here.
Includes a PDF with a link to access the game in Google Slides.
- 40 different bingo cards to use with students on Google Meet or Zoom
- 30 clues written in Spanish and a teacher game board.
- Movable bingo chips - students move the chip to the correct image.
Spanish vocabulary includes: 14, always, arrow, beautiful, boyfriend, call me, card, chocolate, cupid, February, flower, friend, gift, girlfriend, handsome, happy, heart, hug, I love you, I like, jewel, kiss, love, love letter, pink, pretty, red, rose, sweets, valentine, you & I
- "un hombre con quien tienes la intención de matrimonio" (el novio)
- "una flor muy popular durante el Día de San Valentín, es roja" (la rosa)
Level: Novice High / Beginning Spanish / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can DO Statement:
I can often understand words, phrases, & simple sentences related to everyday life.
This game is included in a Spanish Valentine's Day BUNDLE
Teachers are saying:
- "My students had a blast playing Valentine's bingo in Spanish."
- "Such a fun way to use the vocab on this day."
What teachers are saying about Digital Bingo Games for Google Slides:
- "My 6th and 7th grade students loved this resource! We used it in my Google Meet today. One of my students even wrote me a private message to thank me for a fun Google Meet."
- "Wow! What a fun way to play LOTERIA/BINGO. Students loved playing this and begged to play it again and again."
More Spanish Bingo Games
- Time Bingo also available for Google Slides
- Greetings Bingo also available for Google Slides
- Numbers to 100 Bingo also available for Google Slides
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.