This Spanish Valentine’s Day BUNDLE includes the following two items at 20% off regular price.
La Leyenda de San Valentín: Bilingual Reading
Spanish Valentine’s Day Word Wall: Traditional Valentine’s Vocabulary
I. La Leyenda de San Valentín Bilingual Reading
1. This is a reading on St. Valentine which includes several legends. It is a two page reading in both English and Spanish. This allows for differentiation in the classroom. It would be appropriate for both beginning and intermediate students.
2. Valentine’s Day Cognates: The students will learn how important an awareness of cognates is when learning a foreign language. In this exercise students will match the Spanish words on the left with the English cognates on the right. Then, they will need to think of 10 more cognates and write them in English and Spanish. All of the cognates in this exercise are from the reading.
3. Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Matching: Three different worksheets.
- Vocabulary #1: Match the Spanish words with the pictures.
- Vocabulary #2: Match the Spanish vocabulary words with the English words.
- Vocabulary #3: Match the Spanish reflexive verbs from the reading with their English translations.
4. Fill in the Blanks: Students will choose a Valentine’s Day vocabulary word from the box to complete the sentences.
5. Spanish Reflexive Verbs: Students will choose a reflexive verb from the box to complete the sentences in the past tense.
6. Write the Questions: Students will form questions using the cues provided. Then, they will answer the questions using the information found in the reading. This exercise also focuses on the use of the reflexive verbs.
7. Valentine’s Day Translate & Find Word Search: Students will first translate the vocabulary words into Spanish and then find them in the puzzle.
8. Valentine’s Day Grammar Review: Students will write a Spanish noun, adjective and verb for each letter in the words “DE TU VALENTÍN”.
II. Spanish Valentine’s Day WORD WALL
Word Walls are a great way to teach vocabulary and enhance Spanish lessons. These cards can easily be used in a pocket chart or as class décor. I recommend that you laminate them first and then cut them up so that will be more durable.
THIS SET INCLUDES A TOTAL OF 88 CARDS!!
-24 Noun cards in color.
-24 Noun cards with colored pictures on black and white background to save on ink.
-16 Verb cards in color.
-16 Verb cards with colored pictures on black and white background to save on ink.
-4 blank cards with colored background so you as the teacher can add more vocabulary words to your word wall if you so desire.
-4 blank cards with black and white background so you as the teacher can add more vocabulary words to your word wall if you so desire.
Amar, abrazar, enviar, bailar, hacer tarjetas de San Valentin, leer, recibir, escribir, regalar, susurrar, celebrar, hacer galletas, comprar, besar, decorar, y enamorarse.
magdalena, corazón, regalo, chocolate, amor, abrazo, helado, galletas, amistad, amigas, amigos, febrero, Cupido, globos, rosas, flores, sello, tarjeta, correo, sobre, manualidades, pareja, flecha y novios.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Valentine’s Day Spanish Fun Pack
Valentine’s Day Spanish Conv. Cards
Spanish Valentine’s Day Roll and Write Activities (Present & Past)
Spanish Conversation Board: Getting to Know You
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺