Also included in
- This bundle contains resources about Valentine's Day in Spanish (el Día de San Valentín) for teachers and parents.The following Spanish resources are included in this bundle of activities:(Click the name of each individual resource to see more about that resource contains)Spanish Task Cards about Va$14.50$29.00Save $14.50
A Reading Passage in Spanish about the surprises a couple had for each other on Valentine's Day. The text is in the past tense (pretérito) and includes comprehension questions.
The reading text, questions and instructions are 100% in Spanish making it ideal for all nationalities learning the Spanish language.
Bonus Listening Activity
We have now included this story on another page, this time with certain words missing and replaced by a blank line where students can fill in the word they hear from our recording. This recording is in a video on our YouTube channel so students can listen to the stories in Spanish in the classroom or at home.
Note: The audio of the listening only appears on our YouTube channel. The recording is spoken by a native Spanish speaker.
Here is the audio that accompanies the short story. It will also give you an idea of the content and level of this short reading passage:
CONTENT: This resource contains 12 Pages:
- Teacher Guide - (2 pages)
- Reading Passage - Las sorpresas del Día de los Enamorados - (1 page)
Text uses the past tense (pretérito)
- Reading with blanks for listening activity - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - multiple choice - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - True or False & Fill the gaps with a verb in its correct tense - (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions - Write own sentences & Detailed Response to 3 questions - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (5 pages)
This resource is a part of our Spanish Valentine’s Day BUNDLE with more fun Valentine's activities in Spanish bundled together at a discounted price.
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this resource and what it contains.
Click Follow Me to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
¡Qué tengas buen día!
- Angélica y Rob W.