Reading in Spanish about Valentine’s Day with comprehension questions.
Lectura del Día de los Enamorados (Día de San Valentín) con preguntas de comprensión.
This Reading Passage in Spanish is about the surprises a couple had for each other on Valentine’s Day. The text focuses on the past tense (pretérito) and includes comprehension questions.
The reading text, questions and instructions are 100% in Spanish making it ideal for dual language immersion classes.
CONTENT: This contains 7 Pages:
- Reading Passage – Las sorpresas del Día de los Enamorados – (1 page)
--- Text uses the past tense (pretérito)
- Comprehension Questions – multiple choice – (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions – True or False & Fill the gaps with a verb in its correct tense – (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions – Write own sentences & Detailed Response to 3 questions – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (3 pages)
This resource is a part of our Spanish Valentine’s Day BUNDLE
with more fun Valentine's activities in Spanish bundled together at a discounted price.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
¡Qué tengas buen día!