Also included in
- 7 Spanish Valentine's Day activities! Build Spanish vocabulary and celebrate Valentine's Day in Spanish class! You'll love the Spanish conversation heart banner to decorate your bulletin board and the bingo games that go with it! No-prep printable resources for el Día de San Valentín!♥ Spanish Valen$14.70$22.70Save $8.00
Spanish Valentines Day Game - Celebrate el Día de San Valentín with this vocabulary building bingo game! Practice 25 Spanish words and expressions of love. Students LOVE bingo! Fun for beginner Spanish. (Also available in Google Slides!)
Includes 40 printable bingo cards (printed 2 per page) and call list. Have a student look at the vocabulary word, think of the English meaning and call out while students look for the Spanish interpretation. Includes vocabulary lists for students to define words in Spanish or English. Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, test review or substitute plans.
Vocabulary includes: always, a kiss, beautiful, friend, boyfriend, dear, everything, girlfriend, handsome, happy, heart, hello, hug, I like, I love you, my dream, my life, my love, only you, pretty, sweet, what's up? with love, you and I
Teachers are saying:
- "This is great! All middle and high school enjoyed it."
- "Very cute, my students loved it!"
- "My 7th graders loved this! Super easy to print out and thank you for making enough for large classes!!"
- "We had county testing on Valentine's Day this year so we did this the day after as a reward / brain break (or so they thought!) for surviving the testing. The kids really enjoyed it."
This game is included in a Spanish Valentine's Day BUNDLE
More Spanish Bingo Games
- Time Bingo also available for Google Slides
- Greetings Bingo also available for Google Slides
- Numbers to 100 Bingo also available for Google Slides
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.