This 1-page document can be used to practice verb conjugations in any tense...and students love to play it! The verb axis can be changed to fit the vocabulary that you are focusing on. The personal pronoun axis can also be changed.
1. Students place six ships on one graph (their side of the ocean). These secret placements can be anywhere but cannot be turned diagonally.
2. Partner students to work together with the goal of finding each-other's ships.
3. Using the grid, a student might question if there were a section of a ship located on square, "Nosotros comemos." This is where the words "nosotros" and "comer" meet.
4. The other students will respond "Agua," (water/miss) "Golpe," (hit) or "Se me hundiÃ³ el barco" (you sunk my battleship).
5. The questioner will then mark the responses on the ocean/graph that he didn't place his ships in order to keep track of is progress.
6. The first player to sink all of is opponents ships wins.
BarquitosBattleship by Breckley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License