Spanish Verb Conjugation Puzzles: a fun cooperative learning activity for your Spanish language classroom to practice Spanish pretérito perfecto conjugation
(-ar, -er, -ir). You can use it throughout the whole year! Students love this activity and always participate with enthusiasm.
It is a great activity to introduce the concept of root end ending of the verb. If you use the puzzle at the beginning of each Spanish class (even for just 5 minutes!), students will master pretérito perfecto conjugation
in few weeks.
The resource includes
- Directions and Activities Suggestions
- 3 AR verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- 3 ER verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- 3 IR verbs puzzles (B&W and colored)
- Blank puzzle template for personal use (B&W and colored)
- AR verbs: amar, llamar, mirar
- ER verbs: beber, vender, correr
- IR verbs puzzles: abrir, vivir, existir
A feedback would be really appreciated!
You may also like
Spanish Conjugation Activity - ALL TENSES - QR Codes
Spanish Conjugation Machine
Spanish Conjugation Game