Foldables are interactive graphic organizers that students create. They can be used as a self-check study guide. It can be a learning/assessment tool. It’s fun, motivating, hands-on, works as a study guide, independent practice or guided practice that reaches all learners. Your students will create easy-to-use "verb conjugation foldables" that will help them practice and learn how to conjugate verbs! Each foldable is on a single piece of paper/cardstock for ease of use! The students cut along dotted lines.
For example, for the verb "ser / to be" foldable the student flips up the “tú” flap to reveal the conjugation “eres”. Students can use these to study and practice.
1. Print the verb you want students to learn and practice back to back. For example pages 3 and 4.
2. Fold the solid lines of page 4 inward.
3. Cut along the dotted lines up to the solid line of page 3.
4. Repeat the same procedure for each verb.
5. Now the card should be ready to use with students uncovering the conjugation of the subject pronoun they choose.
1. Subject Pronouns
2. Present tense of –ar verbs
3. Present tense of –er verbs
4. Present tense of –ir verbs
5. conocer to be acquainted with, to know
6. dar to give
7. decir to say
8. dormir (0 ue) to sleep
9. estar to be
10. hacer to make or to do
11. ir to go
12. jugar (u ue) to play ( games sports)
13. oír to hear
14. pedir (e i) to ask for/ to order/ to request
15. pensar (e ie) to think, to plan
16. poder (0 ue) to be able to, “can”
17. poner to put or to place
18. preferir (e ie) to prefer
19. querer (e ie) to want
20. saber to know, to know facts about, to know how to do something
21. salir to exit, to leave, to go out
22. ser to be
23. tener to have
24. traer to bring
25. venir to come
26. ver to see