This is a fun way to get your students using verbs correctly without getting bogged down in grammar. With this search and find game, they will be speaking in Spanish and having fun while learning.
These questions focus on regular present tense verbs with AR,ER,IR endings.
Juegos y ejercicios de vocabulario para practicar los verbos regulares en el presente.
This activity is included as part of the Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE * Presente Verbos Regulares AR, ER, IR. Get all the supporting activities and save money with this bundle.
Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE * Presente Verbos Regulares AR, ER, IR
This set focuses on ten verbs:
This set includes:
* A long version of Exploradores del Mar, our Marine Search and Find game that plays like Battleship (but without all the violence!) Players use their verbs to find the opposing players animals. Play both versions for the maximum practice. Grammar key is included on the game sheet to help students use the verbs correctly.
* A short version of Exploradores del Mar. Plays like above but seaweed and seahorse obstacles on the board shorten the game. Verbs and subjects are reordered or changed to vary the game.
*A Pre-game Vocabulary activity that teaches the meaning of the words. Students find the Spanish definitions and write them next to their English translation. Includes a game of Odd Man Odd (Un Sapo de Otro Pozo) in which students use their critical thinking skills to find the word that doesn't fit.
* Slides for game vocabulary and instructions.
* Full color answer key slide for the vocabulary sheet.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own! Play Quizlet live and other games.