Also included in
- Save over 30% by buying all sixty-seven Spanish Google Drive Activities in one bundle. These digital activities are great for online or distance learning! Many printable versions included as well.My students LOVE working on Digital Interactive Notebook Activities so I plan to continue creating them.$142.50$218.30Save $75.80
- Creating and correcting tests and worksheets for Spanish class is time consuming. These activities are self-grading, editable, and fun interactive assessments for Spanish One, Two, Three and Four. They can also be used as digital worksheets, homework, practice review activities, or bell work and can$58.50$94.00Save $35.50
Students practice el verbo IR, the Spanish verb for TO GO in the present tense with al and a la, ir + infinitivo, and the vocabulary for places / los lugares. There are two no-prep, interactive, self-correcting, editable Google Forms activities with fun visuals, a digital version, and a printable version. The activities can be used as digital worksheets, review activities, or assessments and can be used in Google Drive or Google Classroom.
This product includes the following resources:
- Autocorrecting, editable, no prep Google Forms Activity for the Spanish Verb IR + al and IR + a la in the present tense in which students describe the photos by saying where people are going in Spanish. Students write the correct conjugation of the verb, "ir" and al or "ir" and a la: 10 illustrated questions. Escribe el verbo, "ir" y "al" o "a la".
✨Students are instructed to use lower case letters to eliminate confusion.
✨Students write in the correct verb conjugations for EL VERBO IR.
- Autocorrecting, editable, short-answer Google Forms Activities / Test: 21 questions
✨Short-answer questions in which students answer the questions according to the photographs, completing the sentences by writing the correct form of the verb IR or the correct conjugation of the verb IR + al, or IR + a la and a place in Spanish (¿Adónde va María después de la escuela? Va al aeropuerto.) 15 questions
✨Short-answer questions in which students complete the sentences by writing the correct conjugation of the verb, "ir" and "al" or "a la": 6 questions
Vocabulary includes some of the following: All conjugations of the verb IR, playa, banco, piscina, biblioteca, parque de diversiones, biblioteca, aeropuerto, panadería, comprar, ver, hablar, ser, parque, zapatería, ciudad, gimnasio, ¿Adónde?
- Student Handout with all the conjugations of the verb IR: voy, vas, va, vamos, vais, van; with the verb used in context of complete sentences and questions (Voy al museo. Vamos a la tienda.); demonstration of the use of "al" and "a la" to say where people are going, and questions and answers in context using, "¿Adónde + ir?"
- Los lugares Student Handout with a list of 31 places in Spanish and English
- Printable test
✨ Students answer questions in complete sentences about where they go and what they are going to do using the verb IR + infinitive, the verb IR + al and IR + a la and a place
✨ Students complete the sentences with the correct conjugation of the verb IR and AL or A LA
- Digital Version of above test
Related words and expressions such as:
¿Adónde?, ¿Adónde vas?
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundle
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
_______________________________________________________________________________________ OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU