In this unit student will learn:
-16 vocabulary words for places in the community
-The conjugation of “IR” in the present tense
-The contraction a + el = al
- The use of 2 word expressions ( Ir + a + infinitive and acabar + de + infinitive)
Includes the following 7 PRINTABLES:
1. Write the correct vocabulary word under each picture.
2. Match the Spanish Vocabulary word with the correct English word.
3. Fill in the blanks with the correct vocabulary word from the word bank.
4. Unscramble the vocabulary words.
5. Formation of the verb “IR” in the present tense. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb.
6. The Spanish contraction “al”. Translate the sentences from English to Spanish.
7. Expressions with 2 Verbs: (IR + a + infinitive/ acabar + de + infinitive)
32 CONVERSATION CARDS:
There are directions for a Guided Pair Practice and a Mingle Activity. This will help to get your students up and moving around the classroom as they speak Spanish with each other.
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT.
Click the links below to see other Spanish products.
Cinco de Mayo Bilingual Reading/ Vocabulary/ Grammar/ Cognates
Spanish AR Verbs Present Tense: Printables and 24 Conv. Cards with Directions
Graphics Provided by:
Graphics from the Pond http://frompond.blogspot.com