This is a fun way to help your students visualize pronouns and verb endings Spanish Present Perfect Verbs.
This is the Palapa version of our Verb Building which includes a fun Central American theme with monkeys taking over the Palapa!
The graphics and exercies help students see the patterns and can be used as a race game, pair exercise, or substitute lesson. The follow up speaking and writing activity is a fun way to get students up, moving, and using their spoken Spanish.
Una actividad divertida para practicar los verbos regulares del pretérito perfecto compuesto. Se conjuga los verbos y se escribe en español al lado de su traducción en inglés. Incluye dos versiones y una actividad de comunicación oral que también practica las formas de los verbos.
This set includes:
* Version A of our Verb Palapa with fun graphics. Comes with English Translations and Spanish Verbs in the infinitive. Students find the match on the beach and write the conjugated form in the palapa in the correct place. Graphics help visualize the singular and plural pronouns. Includes a grammar box to help with conjugations. (1 page)
* Version B (easier) of our Verb Palapa with fun graphics. Comes with English Translations and the Spanish Verbs already conjugated. Students find the match and write the verb next to the English translation in the palapa. Graphics help visualize the singular and plural pronouns. Note that the same set of twenty verbs is used but the subjects and placements are changed to allow for more practice. Includes a grammar box to help with conjugations. (1 page)
* A Follow Up Speaking and Writing Activity with preterite verbs. Students interview other classmates using five questions and follow-ups. Provides extensive speaking practice since students must ask multiple classmates the questions until they find someone who says yes. Students then write a short paragraph from their answers and share with class. Includes a short role-play to model the activity and question words on the sheet. (1 page)
* Full Color PDF Slide for Class Instructions. (1 Slide)
* Full Color Answer Keys to show after completing the two verb conjugation sheets. (2 slides)
* Our MR. V. Peach DVD Poster in both color and black and white - a helpful Mnemonic to learn the irregular participles: Muerto, roto, visto, puesto, escrito, abierto, cubierto, dicho, vuelto, descubierto. Project in class and hang it in your classroom!
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities. (2 pages)
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own! Play Quizlet live and other games. Practice the meanings of the verbs before you do the activity for better retention.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products, sales and updates.
Thank you for your ratings and comments!