Spanish Verb Master for Regular AR Verbs. Verbos Regulares en español con AR
Help students visualize pronouns and verb endings with the regular present tense AR verbs in Spanish. Our Verb Building let's students see the patterns and can be used as a race game, pair exercise, or substitute lesson. The follow up speaking and writing activity gets students up, moving, and using their spoken Spanish.
This set includes:
* Version A of our Verb Building with fun graphics. Comes with English Translations and Conjugated Spanish Verbs. Students find the match and write the verbs to learn the patterns. Graphics help visualize the singular and plural pronouns. Includes a grammar box to help with conjugations. (1 page)
* Version B (advanced) of our Verb Building with fun graphics. Comes with English Translations and Spanish Verbs in the infinitive. Students find the match and write the correct conjugation of the verb next to the English translation. Includes a grammar box to help with conjugations. (1 page)
* Two follow up student interview worksheets with a short role play. Provides extensive speaking practice since students must ask multiple classmates the questions until they find someone who says yes. Students then write a short paragraph from their answers and share with class. Includes question words on the sheet. (1 page)
* Full Color Slide for Class Instructions and Color Vocabulary Slides to introduce verbs and the activities. These are PDF slides. (3 Slides)
* Full Color Answer Keys to show after completing the two verb conjugation sheets. (2 slides)
* PDF Slides for students interview worksheets to review in class together.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities. (2 pages)
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own! Play Quizlet live and other games.
You may also be interested in the following AR verb bundle:
Spanish Regular Present "AR" Verbs Bundle. Verbos Regulares en Español
Check out all of our BUNDLES!
Visit the Speak More Spanish Store
**Follow us for sales by clicking here and then clicking the green star under our store name at the top of the page. Thank you!
Una actividad divertida para practicar los verbos regulares del pretérito en español. Se conjuga los verbos y se los escribe en español al lado de su traducción en inglés. Incluye dos versiones y una actividad de comunicación oral que también practica las formas de los verbos en el pretérito.