***new! added answer keys to exercises!!!***
This is an awesome resource to use to explain the Spanish verb GUSTAR (and verbs that work like GUSTAR) to your students. This 18 page packet includes:
1. a one-page summary reference to help you explain how gustar works (NOTE: this only references present tense and forms gusta/gustan, it does NOT go into more advanced forms of gusto, gustamos, etc or any tense other than present indicative)
2. a one page introduction/game of "gustos" to work with partners to think about things they like, do not like, etc.
3. 3 pages (30 questions total) of exercises of gustar. Again, only includes present tense, gusta/gustan forms.
4. 3 pages of answer key for section 3.
verbs like gustar:
1. one page vocabulary sheet and definitions of verbs that work like gustar
2. one page open ended exercise to prompt students to chat using verbs like gustar
3. 4 pages (44 questions total) of exercises of verbs that work like gustar. Again, only includes presnet tense, 3rd person singual/plural forms.
4. 4 pages of answer key for section 3.
you may also like to check out my Indirect Object Pronoun Tutorial