Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- 70 sets of 1950+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards for Spanish 1 students. The perfect distance learning tool for mastering pronunciation, spelling, conjugation, and usage in context. Great for sub plans, homework, listening, verb practice. More decks will be added to this bundle as they become$124.99$157.77Save $32.78
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$315.60Save $65.61
These 16 leveled decks of 500+ Spanish Boom Cards Verbs digital flashcards will help your students master the meanings of 100 common Spanish 1 AR verbs, ER verbs, IR verbs, reflexive verbs, verbs like gustar, and saber vs. conocer. Spanish Boom Cards are self-correcting and 100% in the target language! So easy to use!
Just send the link and your job is done.
You don't even need to teach these concepts because mini audio files teach the lessons. Sign up for your free teacher account, download the PDF, send the link to your students, and your work is done.
These sets include several types of flashcards and activities:
Students listen to the sentence and then select the photo that corresponds with the verb. This activity also sneaks in listening practice and sentence decoding without needing to understand every word.
Students listen to 4 Spanish verbs and choose the correct one based on the photo. Great listening practice and helps with pronunciation! Students listen as many times as they'd like.
Students listen to a common verb in Spanish and then spell the word in the box. Great for listening and spelling practice!
Students read a sentence, look at an image of a verb, and then write the correct form of the verb in the blank. If they need a hint, they can listen to a sound file of the infinitive form.
Drag and drop the photo to the expression that matches.
The best part is that these flashcards are self-correcting!
AR Verbs: abrazar, amar, apagar, ayudar, bailar, bajar, besar, caminar, cantar, celebrar, cocinar, comprar, contestar, cortar, descansar, dibujar, echar, empezar, enseñar, entrar, esperar, esquiar, estudiar, escuchar, ganar, gritar, hablar, lavar, llamar, llegar, limpiar, llevar, luchar, marcar, mirar, nadar, necesitar, olvidar, organizar, pagar, parar, pintar, practicar, preguntar, rezar, sacar, tocar, tomar, terminar, tirar, trabajar, viajar
ER, IR Verbs: abrir, aprender, asistir, beber, comer, comprender, correr, deber, decidir, describir, discutir, entender, escoger, esconder, escribir, leer, permitir, prender, recibir, responder, romper, sorprender, subir, temer, vender, ver, vivir
Reflexive Verbs: acostarse, afeitarse, bajarse, bañarse, cepillarse, despertarse, divertirse, dormirse, ducharse, irse, lavarse, levantarse, llamarse, mirarse, olvidarse, peinarse, ponerse, quitarse, reírse, secarse, sentirse, sentarse, subirse, vestirse
Saber and Conocer:
Verbs Like Gustar: gustar, chocar, doler, encantar, interesar
** You will need to create a free Boom Learning account to access these flashcards - it's super easy to set up an account.
** Save over 20% off regular prices with the bundle!
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "These activities are helping tremendously now that we have to teach everything online! I love the way they are not boring but rather engaging!"
* "There is no such thing as too much verb practice... this bundle offers every way imaginable to practice verbs! I love being able to differentiate and give my students what they need most!"
* "Boom Cards are an excellent learning tool. They provide the student with immediate feedback to their answers. Excellent!"
Pair these digital flashcards with other types of Spanish verbs flashcards: