Spanish Verbs Mega Bundle of 5: Preterit, Imperfect, Reflexives, Tú Commands, and Present Progressive - You'll save time and money when you purchase this Spanish Verbs Mega Bundle of 5 bundles! The bundle price offers a 60% savings over the cost of each item purchased separately!
It contains 40 worksheets
plus many additional materials such as quizzes, flashcards, and references. The 5 individual bundles are already discounted heavily, and this mega bundle offers even more savings.
For even more savings, purchase these materials as part of my Spanish 1 and 2 Curricula Bundle.
Here's what you get:
Spanish Preterit Bundle:
These materials can be used to introduce, practice and review, and are useful for several levels of students. The vocabulary used is from common topics such as clothing, food, class objects and other common nouns and there is good practice of interrogative words and direct and indirect object pronouns.
Included are the following:
- 10 worksheets w/keys. There are 128 sentences total, plus conjugation practice!
- 27 word preterit mad lib. This is a 3 page, 3 part assignment.
- 1 preterit conjugation quiz.
- Introduction to preterit. This includes conjugations of 10 irregular verbs such as ir, hacer, venir, estar, poner, decir, tener, etc., conjugation of regular AR/ER/IR verbs, conjugation of car/gar/zar verbs. This can be used to introduce and review the preterit in class and is a great student reference!
- Explanation and examples of preterit IR stem change verbs. This is also good for presenting in class and handing out to students for their reference.
- Adverbs of time commonly used with the preterit such as today, yesterday, last night, etc. and sample sentences with the verb ir. This item is another useful item for presenting and reviewing, and as a handout for student reference.
Spanish Imperfect Bundle:
- 10 sentences / 8 translations - toys and activities w/key
- 10 sentences / 8 translations - toys and activities #2 w/key
- 17 sentence translations w/key
- Chart with 14 regular verbs w/key
- Childhood paragraph translations w/key
- Childhood Storybook PowerPoint Project
- Chart with 15 regular and irregular verbs w/key
- Reference and introduction
Spanish Reflexives Bundle:
This bundle includes a 33 word English to Spanish vocabulary reference, 9 practice worksheets, a 2 person skit, a partner interview activity, a video project, a quiz, a set of 10 flashcards / bulletin board signs and more. The breakdown is:
- Introduction / Student Reference
- Reflexives & Time 10 Sentences
- Reflexives & Time 10 Translations
- Reflexives & Time 10 Translations #2
- Reflexive Verbs 18 Image IDs
- Reflexives 25 Translations & 10 Infinitives with Adverbs of Time
- Daily Routine 29 Nouns Crossword & 14 Image IDs
- Reflexives Crossword and 11 Image IDs
- Reflexives Video or PowerPoint Project
- Daily Routine Nouns Vocabulary
- Reflexives Pair Work 20 Questions 12 Image IDs
- ¿Con qué frecuencia…? Song
- Preterit Daily Routine Translation English to Spanish
- Preterit Daily Routine Translation Spanish to English
- Daily Routine Reflexive Verbs Skit
- 33 Word Vocabulary Reference
- Verb Flashcards / Bulletin Board Signs
Spanish Tú Commands Bundle:
This 14 page commands bundle contains 6 tu commands worksheets, plus explanations, examples, and reference handouts. Included:
- Table of Contents
- Regular Affirmative Tu Commands Explanation
- Irregular Affirmative Commands List and Examples
- Practice Chart for Infinitive, Tu Command, and the English Translation
- 5 Worksheets as follows:18 Tu Commands Food, 18 Tu Commands and Clothing and DOPs, 18 Tu Commands with DOPs Transportation, 18 Tu Commands with Transportation and City, and 18 Tu Commands DOPs with er/ir verbs.
- Answer keys for all worksheets
Spanish Present Progressive Bundle:
This bundle contains 7 separate present progressive worksheets, class introduction page, and student reference handouts! There are 17 pages with over 100 English to Spanish present progressive sentences and 35 Spanish to English sentences to translate!
The contents are as follows:
- 25 sentences with 5 different -IR stem change verbs
- 25 sentences with 4 vowel stem verbs and the verb ir
- 10 sentences - 9 with regular participles and one with the verb leer
- 10 sentences with vowel stem verbs, -IR stem change and verb ir
- 16 sentences with all verb types and house vocabulary
- 15 sentences with 13 regular participles, verbs leer and jugar and house vocabulary such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, patio, yard and garage. This file also has 12 clip art images of house vocabulary for students to identify.
- Class presentation page with explanation and examples
- Student reference page, copied to per page for student handouts
- 35 English to Spanish translations
Answer keys are included for all worksheets.
All items are also listed individually on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my $-Saving Bundles.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish vocabulary materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Verbs Mega Bundle of 5: Preterit, Imperfect, Reflexives Plus 2 More by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.back to school, juegos, bundled lessons, Spanish bundle