Spanish Verbs Quiz, Study Guide and Study Tips - 76 -AR/ER/IR Verbs - Challenge your students and watch them rise to the occasion and learn 76 common infinitive verbs in a short amount of time! This item contains:
1. Teacher Instruction Sheet giving many tips and strategies to share with students on how to learn the infinitives. The ideas work for all new vocabulary!
2. Student Study Guide - this lists all 76 infinitives. They are grouped together as follows: 4 groups of -AR verbs, 1 group of -ER verbs, 1 group of -IR verbs.
3. 2 pages of quiz words in English. These get copied back to back and students write the Spanish next to each English word for each quiz. It works best to test 1 to 2 groups per week. After each quiz, record the scores and keep the papers until the next quiz and then hand out the same paper. You'll use 1 piece of paper for 6 separate quizzes!
4. Answer key - project this in class and the quizzes can be easily and quickly graded.
I have a 91 slide Power Point that contains all 76 verbs that works well for presenting and reviewing the verbs.
Click here for the link to the corresponding 91 slide Power Point
The Power Point presents the verbs in the same 6 groups. Each group contains:
1. One slide containing all Spanish/English words for each set.
2. One slide for each individual verb in each set. Each has the English word and clip art and the Spanish word comes out on mouse click.
3. One slide containing clip art images of each verb in the group. The images come out individually on mouse click.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish verbs materials.
Please click here to see my $-saving Spanish Verbs Mega Bundle.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Infinitives Quiz 76 -AR/ER/IR Verbs by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License