- Product Description
Host an amazing STEM Family Night with these activity signs, posters, and editable materials now in Spanish that will take your event to another level! This product is a Spanish translation of the posters and handouts that supplement the STEM Family Night Planning Guide. This product does include activity instructions for teachers.
STEM Night Display and Handouts: These printable materials are to create station signs and provide instructions.
- Station Display Sign – Great to laminate or place in sign holder
- Activity Instruction Sheet – Laminate and place throughout station area
- Take Home Handout – Make copies to provide families for extended learning that includes a career connection, background connection, and STEM app.
STEM Night Stations:
- Build A Boat
- Mighty Machines
- STEM Mural
- Drag Device
- Tallest Tower
- Computer Animation
- Blobs In A Bottle
- Space Docking
- Straw Rockets
- Heart Rate Math
- Paper Football Game
- Bird Feeder
- Hoop Glider
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or after school program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥