Spanish 2 - Spanish Vocabulary Parts of the Arm and Hand - Word Search
(Vocabulario de los brazos y las manos - Sopa de letras)
Word Search containing vocabulary associated with different parts of your arms and hands in Spanish.
The word search contains the following Spanish words: antebrazo, brazo, codo, dedo anular, dedo del corazón, dedo índice, dedo meñique, hombro, mano, muñeca, nudillo, palma, pulgar, uña.
Next to the clues you will find a picture of a hand which you can use as a reference when explaining the different names of the fingers of the hand.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues (internal parts of the body vocabulary) at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are 14 lines (spaces) where students have to write the parts of the body that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
IMPORTANT: This Word Search is completely in Spanish without any English on the worksheet.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Arms and Hands Vocabulary in Spanish – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Arms and Hands Vocabulary in Spanish – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Arms and Hands Vocabulary in Spanish – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Pre-Intermediate (CEFR – A2 Level) – Spanish 2
This word search appears in our Spanish BUNDLE: Parts of the Body - Word Search
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!