This packet is set up to fit on a letter sized file folder that has no
hooks or pockets.
Front cover contains:
(a) Vocabulary Unit Title
(b) Name Tag
(c) Draw and Label Box
Inside on the Left contains:
(d) The Vocab List
- Students will write the Spanish translation under the tab.
- The students can use a Spanish/English dictionary or a given list.
(e) A Verb Conjugation Cheat Sheet
- The students will use this to write sentences that contain their
vocabulary words and given verb.
Inside on the Right contains:
(f) Vocabulary Word Search
(g) A Vocabulary Maze
Vocabulary Sentences Worksheet
- Student will translate the given sentence into Spanish.
- The sentences have regular -ar, -er, -ir verbs. As stated above,
students are given a verb cheat sheet (e). They will only need to
use two ending for each type of verb; there are no sentences with
I, we, or you.
- For any unknown words, the student can use a Spanish/English