Also included in
- THREE Spanish Word Walls Build Spanish vocabulary quickly with these big and bold, black and white bricks filled with Spanish greetings, Spanish high frequency verbs, & Sweet 16 verbs. Instant visual support! Students will refer to these frequently used words again & again. Must have visual$9.00$13.00Save $4.00
Build Spanish vocabulary fast with 16 verbs in Spanish. Includes 16 of the most useful verbs from Mike Peto's list of basic verbs for Spanish 1 - conjugated in the 3rd person, 1st person plus infinitive form. Must have visual support for students. Post on a bulletin board or around your room. You'll refer to this word wall daily. Students will use it for all types of assignments & activities.
Each brick measures 3 x 9 and has a large sized font so students can easily read from the back of the room. Print to colored card stock and laminate to match any decor. Great visual resource to develop vocabulary!
Includes 16 irregular verbs: da, dice, es, está, hace, oye, pone, puede, quiere, sabe, sale, tiene, va, ve, viene. Includes 1st person AND infinitives. (Plus me gusta, le gusta, & hay.)
Level: Novice / Spanish 1
Do you teach Spanish 2? You'll like the Sweet 16 Word Wall - Preterite & Imperfect Tenses
Teachers are saying:
- "Word walls are a great way to help me stay at 90% TL and keep input comprehensible."
- "Your word walls are my favorite resource!"
- "Love this! So grateful for any resource that help my students!"
- "This saved me so much time. They are very clear and perfect to put up in my room."
More Spanish Word Walls
Save money with Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.