This is a set of 16 Spanish water cycle vocabulary cards that you can use with your students when teaching science. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them! I’ve also included an enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your room as a water cycle or science word wall or bulletin board.
*Note: This is also available in English. Find it here
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Spanish Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This set includes:
• 16 water cycle vocabulary cards with the word and a picture representing it on the front and a definition and a fact on the back.
• The same 16 water cycle cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to write their own definitions and facts.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more water cycle terms to if they come across them in their discussions, experiences, or studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their water cycle cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these water cycle vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your room as a water cycle or science word wall or bulletin board.
I print these Spanish water cycle flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 16 Spanish water cycle vocabulary terms included in this set of cards are:
• ciclo del agua
• vapor volcánico
• absorción de la planta
• agua subterránea
Thank you and be sure to check out the other vocabulary cards and games in my store!