Nublado / cloudy,
frío / cold,
neblinoso / foggy,
calor / hot,
parcialmente nublado / partly cloudy,
iluvioso / rainy,
arcoiris / rainbow,
nevado / snowy,
torments / stormy,
rayos y relámpagos / thunder and lightning,
soleado / sunny,
tornado / tornado,
tifón / typhoon,
ventoso / windy.
Note: Some of the English adjectives used for weather can be tricky in Spanish. The structure in Spanish to express the weather differs.
“It’s foggy” (to be + adj)
In Spanish this would be expressed as
“Hace niebla” (verb + noun)
So, I have included flash cards for the nouns and adjectives for fog, rain, snow and hot.
(Thank you JRF !)
For weather related clothing please see my Clothing Flash Cards - boots, coat, umbrella etc.
The high resolution colour flashcards are created with vector graphics so they will scale up and down very nicely. For other sizes simply adjust the paper output size in your printer settings, or look for the “pages per sheet” option.
● Please check the sidebar categories for more great products like the one on this page.
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei