This unit introduces students to winter clothes and winter vocabulary in Spanish through original music, games, 2 crafts, dressable prop and more! Whether teachers are experienced with Spanish or not, we are here to help!
This Unit Includes:
- Full lesson description, break down and "tips and tricks"
- Dressable Chico prop (for learning winter outerwear vocabulary and phrases "Llevo / No llevo and "Lleva / No lleva."). (Featured in 3rd thumbnail)
- Video review for students [10:33]
- 2 crafts with labeled target vocabulary ("Chico's Winter Wonderland" and "Help a Chico out" [featured in 4th thumbnail above respectively])
- Roll-a-die winter clothes game with pieces and game boards
- Sing along MP3 with lyrics and translation ("Mi ropa de invierno" to the tune of "A Tisket A Tasket")
- Target vocabulary with accompanying pronunciation MP3 files (for students, teachers, substitutes, parents, etc.)
- Winter blizzard sound effects to create organic winter conversation
- Editable newsletter to parents
- Bonus instrumental version of the song of the day for background ambiance!
Questions? Reach out anytime and "Let's Talk Globally!"
Language University: Foreign Language Through !
Lia at firstname.lastname@example.org!