Also included in
- Five fun activities for Spanish class for before or after winter break! Celebrate the season and build vocabulary with a Spanish word wall, bilingual bingo game, word search & crossword puzzle. ¡Feliz invierno!No prep activities to use as homework, for fast finishers, in stations, an after test$9.00$13.00Save $4.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginners! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word walls, 33 word sea$275.80$394.00Save $118.20
Build Spanish vocabulary quickly! Learn winter vocabulary words in Spanish with this bright and beautiful printable bingo game. Fun listening comprehension activity where you read simple sentences that describe each word. Students LOVE playing bingo! Bilingual activity.
Includes 40 small bingo cards (printed 2 per page), 30 large bingo cards (printed 1 per page) and call lists with clues in Spanish and English. Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, review, stations, or substitute lesson plans. Print in color on card stock & laminate!
Easy to use in any language if you create your own call list. Great for ESL ELL classes.
Vocabulary includes 29 winter words related to clothing, sports, weather, months & animals:
: la estación, el invierno, diciembre, enero, febrero, el abrigo, las botas, la bufanda, la copa de nieve, los mitones, el muñeco de nieve, la nieve, el oso polar and more!
: season, winter, December, January, February, coat, boots, scarf, snowflake, mittens, snowman, snow, polar bear and more!
- "cuando los copos de nieve caen del cielo" (Nieva / Está nevando)
- "una estación del año - comienza en diciembre y termina en marzo" (el invierno)
- "una ave marina que es blanca y negra, tiene alas pero no puede volar" (pingüino)
- "when snowflakes fall from the sky" (It's snowing)
- "a season of the year - it begins in December and ends in March" (winter)
- "a seabird that is black and white, it has wings but cannot fly" (penguin)
What teachers are saying about circumlocution bingo games:
- "Your comprehensible approach to BINGO makes playing it in class so worth it!"
You will also LOVE:
More Spanish Bingo Games
Save money with: Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.