Also included in
- Five fun activities for Spanish class for before or after winter break! Celebrate the season and build vocabulary with a Spanish word wall, bilingual bingo game, word search & crossword puzzle. ¡Feliz invierno!No prep activities to use as homework, for fast finishers, in stations, an after test$9.00$13.00Save $4.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginners! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word walls, 33 word sea$275.80$394.00Save $118.20
- Spanish Word Walls for 4 Seasons | Post seasonal vocabulary words in Spanish and give students an instant visual resource to build new vocabulary all year long. Support students as they read and write in Spanish! Includes 4 word walls with 103 words! Vivid watercolor images with big, bold fonts that$10.50$16.00Save $5.50
Post 30 Spanish WINTER vocabulary words and give students an instant visual resource to build vocabulary. Visually support students on reading and writing activities! This winter word wall makes meaningful Spanish classroom decor for bulletin boards!
Big and bold, black and white bricks are easily read from the back of the room. 3 bricks per page. Print to card stock and laminate. This product is not editable but comes with extra bricks for you to add additional vocabulary.
Spanish vocabulary includes: winter clothing, a few winter sports, weather expressions, months & animals [el abrigo, andar en trineo, blanco, la bola de nieve, las botas, la bufanda, los calcetines, el chocolate, el copo de nieve, diciembre, enero, esquiar, estacion and MORE!]
Level: Novice / Beginning Spanish / Spanish 1
ACTFL Can DO Statement: Interpretive Reading
I can recognize words, phrases, and characters with the help of visuals.
Teachers are saying:
- "Large font and pictures are super helpful! So many students began using "new" words once the wall went up."
- "Great resource to have when writing during winter. "
- "This word wall is super cute! It's my favorite one for the holiday season. "
More Spanish Word Walls
Including: Spanish Cognates, Spanish High Frequency Words, Verbs, Subject Pronouns, Interrogatives, Spanish Food Vocabulary, Holidays & MORE.
Save money with: Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.