Students learn the lyrics to the song "Happy Birthday" and practice their writing skills by tracing the letters to the lyrics.
You can use this worksheet in a total of two or three classes.
(Students in Kindergarten will need two or three classes, students in 1st and 2nd grade might be able to finish it in one class).
Suggestions for teaching with this worksheet;
- Write the words to the song on the whiteboard
- Have students repeat each word one by one
(sometimes slower, other times faster)
- Explain what each word means
- Have them work on the worksheet (tracing the words in Spanish).
- While they are tracing they can listen to the song (youtube) or the teacher can sing it as well.
- Once they finish, they can color the pictures.
- Review the words learned at the end of the lesson.